Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi! I'm Natasha and this my webpage. I did this page as a task for Articles International, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development program. If you want to work with me, just use the contact form found on this site. Below is my personal CV, which includes samples of online websites and content material I've composed earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from APU
8 years of content creation experience (in particular for Online target audience)
6 years of web design experience.
Competent, self-motivated worker with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Articles International,2009 - Present
Office manager
In control of preparing a international team of writers to accommodate a multifaceted range of growth goals and objectives.
- Create cutting edge records for productivity, raising production by 30% around the world
- Effectively managed regular logs of task distribution
- Managed QA for worldwide development over a sizable team of internet writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Indonesian
Excellent knowledge using a numerous choice of office software

Samples of my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment